Xan, Scarlett, Jake & Reid

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Master Luke Hudson Bailey

On Tuesday, October 12th, a new member was added to
The Vineyard/Bailey family!

Little Luke Hudson Bailey made his way into the world three weeks early! My sweet sister-in-law went in for her weekly visit. The doctor said everything looked normal and that she would see her next week. An hour later, while sitting at Ichiban Japanese Steak House, Colleen's water broke and Little Luke was on his way! I guess he had plans of his own!!

Colleen had an easy and FAST delivery! At the hospital, Colleen was so calm and collected. She seemed like an old pro. Maybe Jake and Reid broke her in!

Here is Reidy getting a peek at his new cousin.

My boys with Uncle David. Jake is such a proud cousin!

Eager to start playing with their new cousin Luke...

...not so eager to share the rocking chair!

You never met a prouder Father!
(I've seen David in action with my own boys-he's going to be a GREAT father. He'll whip Luke into shape in no time!!)


Bailey...Table for 3!!

I know this post is for Baby Luke, but look how grown-up Reid looks!! Makes me want to be at Women's having my own new baby!!


Colleen's hospital door decor!
Apple Annie's put this together in a flash! I love it!!
There's a nasty rumor going around that Baby Luke isn't sleeping too much and keeping his parents up every hour or so. Well I am sure that's just an over exaggeration on his parents part. I know he's a perfect angel! Can't wait to get new pictures of Baby Luke up! I know he has grown so much since the last time I saw him. Keep checking back for new posts!!

No comments: