Xan, Scarlett, Jake & Reid

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Final Flag Football

The last week of October ended the Upward Flag Football season....and thankfully, I might add. The games were played 30 miles from the house and it pretty much rained every time we were to have practice or a game. But when the weather did permit us to play-we all had a great time cheering our boy on!!

Oh my-how I wish Jake would have had his eyes open. This would have been just the perfect picture. My sweetie pies hugging as they do quite often! They really are the best of buddies and I am so very thankful!!

Now Reidy's eyes are closed! Nonetheless, the boys hugging before we're off to Jake's last Upward Flag Football game.

He had looked so handsome in his uniform.

The huddle with Coach Cory!

Jake cheering on his team. GO TITANS!!

They had a cookout after the final game with hot dogs, hamburgers, and inflatables (which I am growing to loathe! All they do is make my children grumpy until they can get on those things and jump--ESPECIALLY Reid!)

There are no words for this picture!

Jake gives a big "thumbs up" to Upward Football!

Jake & Will!
Great season-glad it's over!

No comments: