Xan, Scarlett, Jake & Reid

Monday, November 2, 2009

"Celebration '09"

If you're a regular to The Vineyard Family blog, then you know that every year my friend Tamah and I decorate our Bible Study's table at First Baptist's annual Celebration.
Celebration is a women's get together with tablescapes, lunch, and a speaker. Every year Tamah and I come up with fabulous and innovative ways to make our table the best one in the whole bunch....if I do say so myself..and I do!!

This year we went with a vintage baby theme because after all we are a Bible Study for young mothers. I have to give the credit to Tamah. The idea for our table was her "baby"--get it, her baby...it's a baby themed table!!!

For each place setting we used baby dishes and silver cups. These are Reid's baby dishes given to him by his Great Aunt April. We were very impressed with all our ideas until it came time to serve the coffee. Not wanting to use the baby cups, we rounded up some Styrofoam cups.

The beautiful Natalie Adkins. As pretty on the inside as she is on the outside.

As always, prettier in person than in the pictures.


My precious friend Tamah. I have really been blessed with some great friends, but this gal ranks in as one of the very best. Can't wait to see what we come up with next year!!! Love you Tamah!!

No comments: