Xan, Scarlett, Jake & Reid

Saturday, November 21, 2009

FPDS Harvest Festival

First Pres held it's first annual Harvest Festival! We had three stations for the Kindergartners to visit. First the snack room that was decorated oh so cute (I don't recall having centerpieces at any of my class parties), the playground, and then an indoor carnival with games, face painting, and tattoos!!
Jake had already been "tattooed"! The next day Jake removed this tattoo himself (I can only imagine how) and had a huge red mark on his face for days!

Mary Tison and her dad dressed up like clowns and made balloon animals and balloon swords for the children.

Here is Jake's class coming in from the playground to have their turn at games and prizes!

This is Ben, Jake's best buddy from his class. He talks about Ben ALL the time!!

Is making rabbit ears/peace signs instinctive?

Jake & Mrs. Leslee at the Bean Bag Toss

Jake & Patton

Jake pondering his next move...

The parents all took turns running the games.

Jake & sweet sweet Mary Robinson Coco!! So glad this gal and her momma are in our class!

The prize at this game was a bouncy ball--Jake's favorite. Look at his focus!!

Jake & Cash

Jake here in his classroom waiting to be picked up.
I cannot express enough how sweet this school is and how grateful I am to have the chance to send Jake here! He is surrounded by precious Christian teachers and a very supportive group of parents! We love First Pres!!

No comments: