Xan, Scarlett, Jake & Reid

Monday, September 6, 2010

Reid's last day of K-2

Boy did this year fly by!! Little Reidy's first experience with "school". He started out great, all ready to go and excited. Somewhere in the middle of the year we basically had to pry his little hands off the seats in the car to get him out--he hated it!! And then in the end he accepted it and liked his school. And every time we are on Ridgewood Road and we pass Covenant Presbyterian he yells out "Das MY school....das MY school!!"


Here comes Reid for the last time as a "2" with his sweet teacher Mrs. Robinson.





Summer time here we come!!

See you next year Covenant!

3 comments:

e.f. bartlam said...

I can't read anything on your blog for the cobwebs...and tumbleweeds.

e.f. bartlam said...

You know my nephew's...my son's cousins...deserve better than having their internets celeberity neglected like this.

e.f. bartlam said...

I just want everybody to know that my nephews are still well and still being outstanding everyday.

I guess I'm gonna have to start doing a weekly feature of them on my blog.