Who are we kidding...I have been a complete schmuck where my blog is concerned. You know and I know, and you know I know you know. No excuses...I am just sorry.
This post is from last May's FPDS Field Day. The week before school lets out for the summer the school throws a gigantic field party with relays, face painting, bounce houses and tons of food and goodies. This years theme was the wild west. It was a lot of fun!!!
Gathered for prayer and National Anthem
Jake's class row for the relay

Lined up to do some over and under with water balloons


Reid was thrilled to be apart...

Jake with Ben and Abby and the two best teachers a kid could ever have--
Mrs. Pringle and Mrs. Pittman

Reidy and Ellen...boy has their little friendship blossomed since this picture was taken!
(Ellen is now referred to as Reid's "Favorite Gurl")

Reid, as always, thinks he is one of the participants of the field day.


One of the "craft" tables offers bloody bandages
(But of course!)

Other then going home with some other kids New Balance tennis shoes, Field Day was a hit. So much fun and I have about 8 more times to attend....yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment