Xan, Scarlett, Jake & Reid

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Easter 2010!

This Easter was a little more relaxed then last years. We weren't trying to move, do the Easter thing and then turn around and host a birthday party. We had a very nice and easygoing holiday this year and I was grateful for it!!

The boys and I painted a few eggs before bedtime.




Some samples of our work!

The baskets ready to go in the morning. This years big treats were a left-handed glove and ball just Reidy's size and an Adventure Bible for Jake.

Happy Easter Boys!!


My boys right before we left for church!

My Jake...

....and my Reidy. We gotta break this habit. Cute...but we still need to break it!

After church, we headed to Bon Bon and Pop Pop's for Easter lunch. Here are all the Vineyard cousin's together. Erik, Jenny, and Blake were supposed to be there, but little Blake was sick.

Luke is David made over!!!

Reidy eager for the photo shoot to end so he could hunt eggs.

Let the hunt begin!



Checking out their loot!


Three generations of Vineyards.


Had I known the eggs contained all this, I would have put my camera down and got in on the action!!

The Bailey's and their new addition!

Happy Easter! Love, The Vineyard Family!

No comments: