Xan, Scarlett, Jake & Reid

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Covenant Easter Egg Hunt

Reidy's little class at Covenant had their Egg Hunt the same day as Jake. I got there just in time to see Reid dart off to find himself some eggs.

Reidy's off...

It was such a pretty day for a hunt. I should know what these purple flowers are, but I don't. They made for great egg coverage and beautiful pictures of our babies!

My little Darling.


Reidy and Rosemary. Reid's classroom had three red-headed children and one red-headed teacher. What are the odds, especially since we red-heads are supposed to be extinct by next year!

Here Reid is with Bennett, Bailey, and sweet Rosemary.

Trying every so hard to crack open his egg!

Evelyn and Ellie



His hard work paid off with an "Air Head".

This one's for you, April. Look in Reid's basket and you will see his artwork. That is his foot print turned upside down with ears added to make the perfect Easter Bunny! He is always bringing home precious artwork from Covenant.

No comments: