Xan, Scarlett, Jake & Reid

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Big Snow

On Friday, February the 12th, Brandon got a total of 6 inches of snow!
It was absolutely beautiful and a wonderful surprise to wake up to that morning,
Needless to say school was canceled (for the 5th time this year due to weather issues-I am sure that is an FPDS record!!). My Reidy was the only one who would venture out with me. Xan and Jake stayed indoors-one watching TV and the other playing Mario on the Wii.

Sweet Reidy!

My neighbors are the only ones who have trees in their front yard. The snow covering them made their yard the prettiest one by far that morning.



After a morning of playing in the snow, Reidy came inside to warm up and color with Jake who was still in his pajamas!

Finally we convinced brother to come out and play with us.

I realize there are a lot of pictures of Reid, but he was just so cute in that coat and hat!! I don't know what I'm going to do when he out grows it!

Our sad attempt at a snow man. Not as easy to do as I thought it would be. We used candies for the buttons, mouth, and eyes. Not a great idea considering the candy bleed onto the snow man.


Momma's little snow angel!
Winter '10 has been the most fun and I hope this is a new normal for Mississippi winter weather!
Maybe next year we'll get to go skiing!

No comments: