Xan, Scarlett, Jake & Reid

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Sha-mon" forever!

I just couldn't let it go without paying a tribute, albeit a small one, to one of the greatest entertainers of all time! For me, Off the Wall and Thriller will always take me back to my sweet childhood and the wonderful memories of the '80's and Michael Mania. I fell off the Michael bandwagon somewhere in the midst of Bad (though there were a few hits from that album that were fabulous) and watched his decline over the past two decades like everyone else. I will not remember him for being a freak, I will remember him for his phenomenal music! I have added my top 20 Michael favorites to my play list (with a bonus track from Weird Al). I've started it off with my all time Michael favorite Rock with You and followed it up with 19 close seconds. So I implore you, MJ fans of the world, turn on your computer speakers and "Rock the night away" to some exceptionally great music!