A few months back, Jake's school put on the "Three Piggy Opera". The play and the songs were based on the Three Little Pigs (who would have ever guessed..right?!). It was VERY cute and is a tradition at Covenant. It won't be too long before I'm posting pictures of little Reidy singing in the "Three Piggy Opera"!


A classic verse from one of the many songs
That old big bad wolf, he was hungry for pork, hungry for pork, hungry for pork-
That old big bad wolf, he was hungry for pork--so he "sneaked" into town with his knife and his fork!
Jake would sing that line almost every time I picked him up from school. My family and I couldn't get enough of it!

I had the honor of sitting on the very front row courtesy of Amanda Slack. I had the camera in one hand and the camcorder in the other and Jake just glared at me the whole time. Later, he told me that I embarrassed him by sitting so close. And he's not even 16 yet!

Jake & Anna Grace

Jake with his sweet teacher Mrs. Morgan. She has been wonderful and I hope Reid has her while he's at Covenant!

Some of Jake's artwork!

Jake & Caleb

The very last day of school. Covenant has been wonderful. I am so very glad that Jake had the opportunity to go to preschool there. I almost teared up when I saw him walking down the stairs to get in the car. I think the only reason I didn't is because Reid will be there next year.

One last climb into the car as a preschooler.

You're looking at the sweet face of a soon-to-be kindergartner!
Now excuse me while I go curl into a ball and cry my eyes out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment