Xan, Scarlett, Jake & Reid

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Catching Up!

I have been slacking in my posting lately, so I am going to do my best to get caught up! Here are just a few pictures that I liked of the boys from way back when. Keep checking back for new posts!


I caught this picture of Reid one day after he got out of the car. He looks so angelic. Glad I got it caught on camera because I don't see this look too often!

Reid is Jake's biggest Cheerleader on the Wii. When Jake starts "Boxing", Reid comes to the living room and plops down beside him to watch. He is a very supportive little brother!


We went through a spell at the beginning of Spring where we flew a kite almost everyday. Here is Reid actually getting the kite off the ground.


Jake had his in the air for a long time!

I asked the boys to pose for a picture and hug one another, but all I got was Jake suffocating Reid!

No comments: