Xan, Scarlett, Jake & Reid

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Xan's Yearbook

I stumbled on this through someone else's blog and boy am I glad I did! At first I put my own picture in and then I thought it would be more fun to make fun of my Darling. This is Xan through the years. Enjoy!

Class of 1950

Class of 1956

Class of 1962


Class of 1970


Class of 1974

Class of 1976 (My personal fave!)


Class of 1980 (Or is this my favorite?!)


Class of 1986


Class of 1988

Class of 1996 (This is the year I graduated and he actually does look very much like one guy I graduated with ---scary)

Class of 2000

I dedicate this post to Colleen Vineyard Bailey who I know enjoys making fun of Xan as much as I do!

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

thanks for the comment! i will definitely add you to my link list so i can stalk you now! :)

LOVE the yearbook pics!
LT

The Carter Boys said...

need to run something by you. kandy teached infant/child cpr. do you think our rejoice group would benefit from this?i want to take a course, but thought we might could all do it together.what do you think?

The Carter Boys said...

sorry about the grammar. "kandy teaches" so embarassed.