Xan, Scarlett, Jake & Reid

Friday, August 1, 2008

This week at the Vineyards

Here are some pictures from our past week. It really is just too hot to do much of anything!
Jake had baseball practice this week with Coach Vineyard.

Jake hittin' one "outta the park"

Nice shirt Coach Vineyard! (He refuses to get any of his good shirts sweaty)


Thursday morning I couldn't find Jake and Reid but I could hear them. I finally found them in the bathroom cabinet.

Reid was not going to let go of this jug of toys. I think he mistook it for a jug of cookies!

Hanging out in the big white chair.

As I have said in previous posts, we have had a tradition for getting together every Thursday night for dinner with my brother and sister-in-law. Well this past Thursday night was the last night that it would just be the six of us. Jenny will be induced on Tuesday the 5th and by Wednesday Jake and Reid should have a new cousin to play with. We will have to make that a table for 7 next time.
She is ready! (Be sure to check back next week for pictures of the new cousin!)



I hope the little cousin can keep up with these two!

1 comment:

Calico Jack said...

Finally found you!! Hope you made it home safely. It was great seeing you again. Bring the family for a visit.