Last Friday I was in charge of making the "L" snack for Jake's preschool class. I tried hard to think of something, but all I came up with was something to do with lemons. I didn't think lemons would go over well with 4 year olds, so I enlisted the help of Bon Bon. She, as always, had the answer in an old children's craft book. We thumbed through the index and found "Lollipop Cookies".
Sure, they aren't perfect, but I know they were a bigger hit with the preschoolers than lemon squares would have been!
When planning these cookies, I thought for sure icing them was going to be the biggest obstacle. Wrong---getting the stick to "stick" was the hardest part. After a dozen tries and then consulting the book that originally gave me the idea I figured it out.
They were a success!!



No comments:
Post a Comment