Xan, Scarlett, Jake & Reid

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jake's Field Trip

Jake's class took a field trip to the Natural Science Museum a few weeks ago (I know, I know ...I am really stinkin' it up with my posting!). Jake's class is just the cutest little group. There are 8 children and they all get along so well. This really is a sweet age.

Here they all are in the Preschool Room at the Museum. On this particular day the lady taught the class about worms.

....and alligators! (I touched it!)

The slide was the biggest hit. Sorry worm lady!






Anna Grace and Jake were sooooo cute. They were holding their noses and pretending to be underwater. They waddled all over the deck "swimming" underwater with the alligators and turtles.

Jake and Joseph breakin' it down while waiting for Mrs. Morgan.


Digging for fossils.


Jake shouting for the world to hear "Look Anna Grace, a sloth".


As we were leaving all the children thought it would be funny to hold the gate so Lewis' dad couldn't go through. Mrs. Morgan had to go and break up the little trouble makers. Another moment funny only to me.

No comments: