Jake's preschool put on a Back to School Night last week. We got a chance to see Jake's room, talk with Mrs. Morgan, and meet the other children in the class as well as their parents. They also had activities outside for the children along with a train ride. It was a lot of fun and I wish I would have taken more pictures!!
This is Jake patiently waiting his turn to go fishing.
He's gotta big one!
Jake caught a pen, which he later told me was lame. ( I don't know what he was expecting to hook on the line)
This little boy is my dear friend Amanda's son Joseph. Amanda and I were sooo excited to learn they were in the same class!
The train ride was a big hit with Jake and Joseph. Again, I should have had my camera clicking away!



No comments:
Post a Comment