June was a whirlwind month for us. The first week we had Vacation Bible School at our church. The next two weeks I volunteered at a fitness camp at the downtown Boys and Girls Club. After that I threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law. We sold our house, so the day after the shower we began packing to move the following Wednesday. We moved into a house on Wednesday and on Saturday I ran my first half marathon. That is why the posts have been slow coming.
Stuffed strawberries. They were fabulous!
Campbell's Petit Fours. They were so moist and delicious!

There were 4 mothers-to-be at Jenny's shower! Don't drink the water!!
My dear sweet sister-in-law Jenny. Baby boy Bartlam is due the first of August. Jake and Reid can't wait for cousin "Bob" to get here.
The day after the shower we began to pack. Over the past 6 years of marriage, Xan and I have accumulated a bunch of junk!
Reidy heckled me as I packed.
We moved in on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday we closed on the house and the next morning I ran the Renaissance Half-Marathon in Ridgeland. Xan and my boys were there to greet me when I finished. Crossing the finish line was a fantastic way to kiss the month of June good-bye!!
We even got medals for finishing.







1 comment:
sorry i haven't emailed you back! we want y'all to come back over anytime. thanks for the good time!
Post a Comment